Report a problem

If you find a problem that needs reporting, it is likely that the details will need to be sent to Bath and North East Somerset Council (B&NES)

The central page for all B&NES reporting is

The page for Highways and Public Spaces issues is:

This covers:

  • Roads and Pavements
  • Rubbish and the Environment (including Full Litter Bins)
  • Drains and Flooding
  • Public Spaces and Parks

The National Reporting portal is:

Your report will go to B&NES in the same way - but this can also be used for issues outside the B&NES area.

If you think the problem requires the attention of Batheaston Parish Council (e.g. Rhymes Pavillion, Coalpit Road Children's Playpark), please use the Form below :

Report a problem